Sunday, September 13, 2009

God and Game Theory (Update)

In God and Game Theory (Part I) I wrote about how the nature of the social covenants, the unwritten rules of the game of life are changing, and changing very rapidly. In that article I wrote about “jingle letters” containing keys to houses with upside down mortgages. The banks and academic economists were shocked by this change in customer behavior. In the same article I wrote about preparations being made by the credit card companies, as they were expecting similar actions from their customers (victims?) when unemployment passed the magic 10% marker.

Here it is. I wish I could set up live links on this blog, but I can’t. Please cut and paste this address into your web browser and watch the three minute video. It is important. An ordinary American middle class woman has declared war on the Bank of America. The rules are changing. It doesn’t matter if you like it or you do not like it. It is happening and it is happening now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGC1mCS4OVo

Proverbs 22

[22] Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate:
[23] For the LORD will plead their cause, and spoil the soul of those that spoiled them.

No comments:

Post a Comment